Step into the coolest SaaS + Marketplace company you’ve ever imagined. We help hundreds of brands create authentic and compelling content leveraging Influencers or highly relevant social creators with reach. My client are a very successful Series B startup who are looking to scale.
The role of Director of Customer Success will report to the VP of Product Strategy and Success who oversees the Customer Success and Product teams. As the Director of Customer Success you’re a visionary leader completely obsessed with maximising customer relationships through great service and strategic consulting.
You will be responsible for:
- Overall account retention and expansion rates, bookings, and driving marketplace throughput
- Developing new and refining existing Customer Success organizational structures, processes, and roles. Manage and refine the playbook
- Building and reporting via a CS dashboard with KPIs, renewal dates, predictions, and NSM scores
- Co-presenting at enterprise-level customer pitches with the Sales and Success teams. Leading customer-facing QBRs
- Launching internal training programs for new hires and external training for customers.
- Creating strategic processes to codify a QBR, Internal Case Study, Strategic Business Plan and other enterprise level collateral and tools.
- Partnering with Marketing and Engineering departments to align customer and product initiatives.
- Designing and executing install-base campaigns and ongoing/aggressive communications about specific product benefits and ROI and company announcements, while ensuring positioning and value.
- Supporting and ensuring the successful rollout of new product pricing and packaging schema.
- Managing the CS team of 6 Account Managers and Support Staff. Responsible for guidance, coaching, day-to-leadership, managing through risks, and knowing when to ask for help
- Navigating both account strategy as well as tactics, and knowing when to focus on what
- Minimum 3+ years experience overseeing a customer success and/or sales organization in a SaaS environment.
- Direct & relevant experience driving, coaching, and building a high-performance team
- Specific domain experience and expertise within digital media, social media, or advertising agency required.
- An in-office presence with travel required as necessary.
- Prior responsibility for customer health metrics such as Customer LTV and Expansion Revenue.
- Hands-on experience implementing technology products for use by external customers.
- A quantifiable ability to drive 90%+ customer renewals and customer success rates.
- Ability to gain sponsorship and consensus on key initiatives with peers, and customers
- Ability to relate to and get buy-in from customers at multiple levels up until VPs
- Hands-on experience owning a revenue number, preserving and growing a large book of business, negotiating contracts, and managing a pipeline within a SaaS company.
- High intensity, drive, and enthusiasm every day of the week. Ability to GSD (get shit done)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A motivational style, sales acumen, team-building and deep analytical skills.
My client are looking to pay a base salary of $150,000, to find out more please get in touch