My client are a Series B Startup ($20M +) looking for a Director of Data Engineering to lead the Data team as they continue to expand.
My client is redefining how companies connect with consumers. They’re funded, growing fast and seeking someone who can hit the ground running and start growing a new team. They have already grown 800% this year & continue to do the same in the next 18 months.
They client are a small team with big plans, and as a member, you’ll get in on the ground floor and help architect our brand-new platform powered by the latest big data (Apache Spark, Scala) and web technologies (React / Node). You’ll own your work and create far-reaching impact.
What We’re Looking For:
- Agile, outspoken, passionate experts who hunger for a challenge, share a commitment to reaching the highest level of success and helping others do the same
- Production experience with Apache Spark, Scala is essential (At least 3 years commercial)
- Experience using any related technologies moving “big data” through a real-time analytics and ingestion pipeline
- Firm grasp of data science principles: basic (basic data cleansing, regressions, bayesian, logic model selection, basic gradient descent) and advanced (clustering - beyond “just k-means,” deeper machine learning, NLP, advanced algorithms).
- Production experience with scale, clustering, concurrency, JVM memory model
Our Commitment to You:
- True ownership over your work: you’re empowered in your impact and they won’t cripple you with micromanagement
- Above-market compensation: cash, equity, and a generous bonus structure
- Competitive benefits: top-of-the-line equipment, stimulating office space, catering, 401K, and quality medical/dental/vision care
- Salary of up to $250k base (depending on experience) on offer.
To find out more please get in touch on email@example.com