Intelletec has teamed up with a tech firm on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. They envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations.
Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Director of Data Science to grow their operation across the US and build out a world class data science team
- Backed by some of the world’s best investors with $94 million for growth and research
- At the forefront of cognitive automation, transforming the way we work using Artificial Intelligence
- Deliver the technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise: a cognitive operating system that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations
- Serves the Global 1000 from 8 offices, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California
- Base out of global headquareters in Mountain View, California or San Francisco offices
- Reports into the Co-founder / CTO of the organization
- Leading a Data Science function with high visibility and strategic impact
- Take on and lead large cutting edge data science projects, from inception to completion being somewhat hands-on
- Collaborate with other team members to build data-science products and services
- You will be working on new and challenging data science applications, using Machine Learning to solve complex business problems
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, comfortable articulating technical terminoly in layman terms to key stakeholders, clients and influencers
- Leading a Data Science function and having experience of managing teams of 5-15 globally
- 10-15 years of professional experience as a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist; preferably in a product development setting
- Master’s or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative field with a focus on Machine Learning or Deep Learning. Ph.D. preferred
- Good intuitive understanding of machine learning algorithms and practical experience building models with incremental/iterative approach
- Hands-on experience with machine learning toolkits such as scikit-learn and TensorFlow
- Hands-on experience with software development, including translating ML models into scalable production services
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, and Google Cloud Platform and distributed computing technologies such as Apache Spark
If you share a passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match.
Market leading package available.