Intelletec has teamed up with a Travel Adtech company that specializes in traveler path-to-purchase data. With over a decade of experience, they continue to grow at a rapid pace and are now looking to bring on a Data Science/ Data Engineering leader to oversee the existing Data team and continue to grow the department.
About the Company:
A Global Company headquartered in San Francisco that's revolutionizing the online travel advertising space.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Director of Data Science and Data Engineering.They're looking for a Director of Data Science who can leverage their prior AdTech experience and take on and lead large data science projects, from inception to completion. This is a Hands-On role.
Day To Day:
- Lead and guide the team to adapt and improve big data solutions (including data “collection” and processing)
- Work with the team to refine reporting API, built on top of the big data infrastructure
- Work with algorithms and predictive models
- Oversee and perform code, review work of engineers on the team
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Adtech Data Science experience (Required)
- Phd, MS or equivalent experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- At least 5 years of relevant Data Science and Engineering experience, with expert knowledge in big data platforms
- At least 1 year formal leadership experience leading data scientists and engineers
- Proven experience in developing a large-scale big data platform
- Programming experience, ideally in Python
- Expert in data mining & machine learning
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to reach out and use team strengths to get the work done with minimal supervision
*Will consider qualified US Based candidates outside of the Bay Area. Relocation available.
**Visa transfer available.
Compensation is well above market for the right candidate (up to $230,000 ) + Bonus Benefits +Equity (Total comp up to $300K)