Our client is helping real estate developers & construction companies build better using machine learning and AI. The world's biggest construction sites rely on their platform to stay on schedule & budget. The SaaS 3D computer vision platform enables developers, project managers, and general contractors to optimize labor, equipment and materials.
With recent $8M in Series A funding their technology they are seeking a Director of Engineering or CTO with impeccable capabilities to lead & build/scale processes, people, and underlying software.
Your role will include:
- Building a technology function that can efficiently scale and in a nascent market that is wide open for the taking
- Building a world-class product and engineering team capability of scaling our AI platforms to ingests thousands of video feeds and provide real-time actionable insights to save millions of dollars for the construction industry.
- You will be the technical leader in an early stage company.
- Demonstrable experience scaling B2B technologies to support 100’s of customers as a part of the startup journey
- 10+ years of progressive engineering experience, culminating in leadership
- Successful leadership of medium-sized teams nearshore
- Scrum, Agile, TDD
- Product Management Collaboration successes
- ElasticSearch, serviceless, NoSQL, OpenCV and Jira
- Strong knowledge of TensorFlow or other deep learning libraries (Pytorch, Keras)
- Experienced using popular computer vision libraries like OpenCV, FFMPEG
- Experienced using object-oriented programming languages like Python, Java, C++ (or others)
- Computer Science or closely related degree, MSc preferred