Intelletec have partnered with a fun startup that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space. They have been on the Deloitte Fast 500 for five years running.
They apply technology to the travel advertising space, delivering $10B in bookings for the thousands of hotel, airline, and cruise companies that make up their customer base.
- The Platform Engineering team owns their traveler profile store, their data warehouse, and the broader technology stack.
- Their traveler profile system processes 100M pixels each day, and updates their targeting within 100 ms.
- Their data warehouse tracks 350M anonymized traveler profiles, enabling creation of more effective user targeting for ads
- Their tech stack scales globally on GCP and supports engineering and data science teams that build systems that reach users across display, SEM and Facebook.
- They are looking to grow this team with a Director of Engineering that has the presence, the energy and the positive attitude to drive the team and the platform forward.
The Expertise They're Looking For:
- Experience working as a technical lead, building production quality solutions with a focus on scale and reliability
- Hands on experience building and running production systems on Google Cloud or AWS
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes (nice-to-have)
- Exposure to machine learning in a production setting
- At least 5-7 years of growing and managing engineering teams
- At least 10 years of leading high-performance, scalable software projects end-to-end, including managing complex projects in JIRA
- A MS or PhD in CS or CS/EE
The Skills You Bring:
- You have hands on experience with Python, Go, or Git
- You effectively communicate to teams across an organization, including leadership
- You excel at leading/mentoring teams and providing technical direction
- You have a record of shepherding large projects from ideation to completion
- You can independently solve technical challenges, analyzing options and innovating in the context of trade-offs
- You know how to balance business priority with engineering priority
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: Give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Wealth: Stock options
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days