Our client, a Series A, Crypto based Consumer fintech startup (Smart Money) that has just finalized a further $60m funding is looking for someone to lead the finance function.
The product is focused on making your money work for you and their application focuses on creating one balance that you can spend, save and make money on, all at the same time. The goal is to simplify your financial activity, keeping everything you do in one place.
They have raised over $90m to date, with a large amount of that in their most recent (2021) Series A round, and backed and invested in by some of the most influential people in the fintech, payments, and crypto space. The latest round was lead by Lightspeed Partners, LionTree Partners, and Valor Equity.
They will be accelerating their product roadmap and consolidating all products into one. It's going to be a busy time.
The Role and Your Responsibilities
- Lead and own financial planning, driving business decisions
- Manage financial operations, payments and treasury reconciliations
- Develop solutions to address currency / crypto issues
- Be involved in all strategy and roadmap
- Support all other functions in this high growth Company
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a high growth startup
- Payments, treasury and Crypto experience is highly desired
- Self-starter, creative and problem solver
- Experience in business finance, accounting, investment of management consulting
Up to $275k in base compensation and very strong equity package on offer