Our client, a Series D, Restuarant Tech Company are looking to bring in a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis as they enter a new growth and execution phase.
The Company has developed a product that has made a huge impact on the restaurant industry by offering innovative, enterprise-grade technologies. Their platform is focused on driving operational efficiency to enhance guest experience and the platform includes powerful solutions for guests (pay-at-table, kiosk, mobile SDK), staff (server handheld, line buster), and managers (computer vision, wearable, A.I. & analytics). Currently in Series D and backed by Recruit Holdings, EG Capital Group, Romulus Capital, Y Combinator and other prominent investors.
This role is perfect for someone that has lead FP&A in a high-growth organization.
The Role and Responsibilities
- You will be directly responsible for owning key financial and KPI reporting including weekly and monthly business reviews, Board presentations and other financial reporting.
- You will play a critical role in driving internal processes as the company scales, partnering with critical stakeholders across the Finance, Accounting and Executive Leadership team.
- Key Own the company’s financial model and communicate updates to a variety of key stakeholders
- Drive robustness of public company forecasting and MD&A reporting & drafting
- The leadership of financial forecast and planning processes, including process management, communication, and reporting
- Ownership of management financial reporting including Board decks, annual budget, and weekly and monthly business reviews
- Manager Ad-hoc responsibilities
- 7+ years experience financial experience in a commercial Saas environment
- Background in Corporate FP&A (plus ideal public company environment)
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills
- Amazing ability to work cross-functionally
- Public forecasting experience is preferred
- Advanced model skills, excel, adaptive, SQL and visualization
Compensation - Competitive compensation, benefits, equity