Our client is one of the fastest growing interactive video platforms on mobile. They're an inspirational community connecting talented creators and passionate fans through interactive short-form video entertainment. With easy creation tools and simplified design, a machine learning technology provides personalized content to viewers and constructive performance metrics for creators. They are funded by prominent Silicon Valley and global venture partners, they are rapidly hiring exceptional talent to join the team!
They are looking for a data-driven Marketing leader with a growth hacker mindset to take our business to the next level. This role will oversee a small team of growth marketing specialists and analyst while devising and driving the growth marketing roadmap focused on driving virality, multi-channel creator and user acquisition, retention, mobile app adoption, and global brand awareness. We're not just looking for growth but 10x growth!
- Build, drive, implement the end-to-end performance marketing strategy to drive creator and user acquisition channels in key markets around the globe
- Devise unique, edgy guerilla marketing initiatives to influence virality and brand awareness (ie, our museum hacks or "Don't worry, I only last 30 seconds")
- Partner with founders, management, and all functions on growth-centric decision-making based on data - responsible for creating/managing/presenting the data and analytics
- Lead with a results-oriented goal; be funnel-driven and optimize every stage of the creator and user experience through download, retention, and engagement
- Drive a test-centric environment; identify new growth opportunities via marketing campaigns, social hacks, experimentation such as promotions, viral campaigns, and influencer contests
- Own and implement the data infrastructure needed for rapid global growth - evaluate marketing tools, attribution models, testing capabilities, dashboards, reporting and analytics needs
- Be the pulse of the competitive landscape; key expert on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the industry in order to identify strategies to stay ahead
- Develop, mentor, train a team of growth marketing specialists and analysts; model accountability to overall function performance against established metrics (app downloads, cost per acquisition, CPI, engagement, retention, etc.)
- 7-10 years of progressive experience with performance marketing within the B2C space. At least 2-3 in a management capacity.
- Track record of building and taking a consumer product from 0 to 10x - has built growth from the ground up from strategic to tactical execution
- Proven knowledge of digital and influencer marketing, paid search, guerilla and viral marketing, and mobile app adoption
- Advanced experience and passion for data - analytical, end-to-end focus, and thrives in a test-oriented environment
- Obsessed with a continuous process, systems, and operations efficiency and improvement; knows how to build the data infrastructure to scale with user growth
- Experience with hiring, developing, and leading teams and initiatives
- Strong knowledge of the social media space, internet and pop culture, the competitive landscape, and excited about the future of social mobile TV
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and audiences (creators, influencers, engineers, marketers, agencies, executives, and more)
- Entrepreneurial mindset; must have start-up experience