Intelletec has partnered with a leading healthcare firm in growing their Marketing Analytics team. This role reports to the Head of Commercial Growth Marketing Analytics and will transform how we work with category, segment, industry, and member data to inform strategic planning, audience and campaign targeting, measurement, and growth opportunities.
- Marketing Strategy and Analytics: develop evidence based B2B/B2C marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention, and maximize ROI in partnership with marketing, sales, and other Enterprise leaders, including.
- Segmentation, LTV, Marketing Mix, and propensity models, A/B testing that will enable decision making
- Drive breakthrough innovation in whitespace areas of marketing science
- Team management and leadership: Leads a high performing team (~8 FTE) from strategy and insights to execution.
- 5+ years of experience leading diverse teams, including leadership of data scientists, data engineers, analytic consultants, or other analytics professionals
- 8+ years of experience working in a marketing analytics function with responsibilities over strategy development, analytical tool development, and managing teams.
- 8+ years of expertise with B2C, B2B, and/or Account Based Marketing
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in applying/building statistical or machine learning models, predictive modeling, forecasting, multivariate analysis, multi constraint optimization problems, marketing mix, segmentation, and attribution techniques.