Our client is a leading Healthcare Innovation company in the US, due to rapid demand they are seeking an innovative leader to join their Analytics organization focusing on prescription benefit management area of the enterprise.
For the right candidate, REMOTE is an option
You will be supporting one of the core functions of their business, you will work closely with multiple business partners, leading a group of analytics professionals, to deliver a range of analytic solutions
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Partnering with product innovation, as well as with clinical, operations, digital, and sales and marketing partners to identify existing and evolving business needs which can be effectively solved with a variety of analytic approaches.
• Engaging with executive leadership to identify areas where analytics can drive business value, frame business problems into analytic questions, and translate analytics into business value.
• Developing and execute a prioritized analytic strategy to address the business needs and partner with analytic and technical/IT leaders as needed to deliver on the strategy.
• Partnering with advanced analytics leaders to envision, define and deliver advanced analytic solutions to drive enhanced utilization management outcomes, such as case volume forecasting, automated outlier detection, predictive modeling based on artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, population segmentation and risk stratification.
• Delivering analytic solution methodologies and capabilities to enable automated insight generation and reporting, such as identification and closure of data gaps, metrics and measurement methodology development, design and prototyping of self-service reporting and data visualization solutions, and adhoc analytic studies.
• Recruit, lead and develop a staff of Master’s and PhD level analytics professional, defining team and individual goals, managing performance and providing onboarding support and ongoing mentorship.
• 10+ years of progressive experience in the analytics field.
• Excellent ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with analytic and non-analytic business partners, including executive leadership, in order to elicit business needs and formulate, propose and refine analytic solutions in order to meet the business needs and to drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements and business value.
• Experience building and leading project teams in a matrix environment.
• Proven team leadership and management experience, with ability to recruit, engage and develop staff with advanced degrees and diverse backgrounds and in different geographic locations, ability to allocate resources based on priority and skill level, strengths, and area of expertise; ability to train and mentor junior colleagues.
• Solid understanding and hands-on experience with a variety of analytic processes and techniques, including health economics outcomes research, population health, measurement methodologies development, hypothesis testing, statistical significance testing, modeling and machine learning.
• Solid understanding and hands-on experience working with large data sources, particularly administrative claims, digital engagement, and clinical program data, focusing on efficient data extraction from large databases, data manipulation, and setting up optimized summary data layers.
• Extensive hands-on experience with, SQL, Python, R, Tableau and other data, statistical and data visualization tools and techniques, and ability to understand and adapt emerging analytic tools and solutions into the analytic standard operating procedures.
• Management consulting experience a plus.
• Project management experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of pharmacy benefits utilization management programs and experience in using analytics to drive behavior change
•Advanced degree in a related discipline, such as epidemiology, public health, statistics, biostatistics, health economics, pharmacy or related field, or MBA with training in statistics and health services utilization analytics.
To find out more, please get in touch