Our Client is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
They offer financing to more customers than traditional credit and because of our values, their never charge hidden fees. They are dedicated to changing the way consumer finance works, and they’re just getting started!
They're looking for a head of consumer design supporting their existing products and building the next generation of products. You have a breadth of product experience of conceptual designs, 0-1, and scale to growth with the passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better. You’re naturally curious about consumers' relationship with payments and money by seeking insights and data that can drive better outcomes for their users and the Company. You’re opinionated about product direction down to the pixels and words, and are relentless about improving the experience.
You partner well with other experience design leadership including design, research and content to ensure cohesion across the design organization and help drive internal cultural change to champion their users.
This role will report to the VP of Design and Research.
What you’ll do:
- Drive and lead the vision for their consumer experiences
- Lead teams from complex and ambiguous situations to clarity and focus
- Support with prioritization of short term to long term results-oriented work that drives impact through high quality and successful execution across several product areas
- Partner closely with research, content, product management and engineering to identify opportunities to invest in for long term growth and innovation
- Hire and build a healthy team culture of highly talented designers
- Foster an inclusive environment to allow teams to thrive
- Leverage operational rigor for design: using principles, frameworks to support and guide your team for continuous growth of the function and the product.
What they look for:
- 10+ years combined experience in product/ux design focused roles
- 3+ years experience leadership experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership, including hiring and developing managers and individual contributors
- Track record of growing a strategic practice of design
- Strong eye for consumer executional craft with an obsession of design details with knowing how to make trade offs to get in market to learn
- Demonstrated ability of operational rigor to improve the culture of the team and cross functional partnerships.
- A demonstrated portfolio of you/your team working cross-functionally, thinking strategically across the experience and shipping successful in-app/web experiences in a fast-paced environment. (Required)