A fast growing Camera Technology company are rapidly expanding their Product offering after recent Series B investment.
As the Director of Product Management, you will own the product roadmap and build strong relationships across the and with partners, suppliers and customers.
You will be passionate about innovative solutions and have a track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams at home and abroad through complex issue resolution. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and an exceptional ability to manage the details while remaining true to the strategy.
Day to day activities:
- Manage the roadmap to ensure that all milestones are achieved in accordance with time and budget constraints
- Develop and manage partner and supplier relationships through innovative collaboration strategies
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues prioritize new features and trade-offs
- Work closely with all engineering teams, marketing, operations and executive leadership to build and bring products to market
- You MUST have startup experience & proven startup experience (early stage), You must have at least 3+ years of startup experience
- MUST have consumer electronics experience that is B2C- not someone who made something that went into a device that somebody else manufactured. Must be a novel, direct to the consumer product.
- You MUST have experience working with Hardware Products
- Launched a new B2C device- not SW- must have dealt with HW manufactured item.
- 5+ years Product Management experience with proven success launching a brand new consumer electronics product - this means you must have experience with hardware AND software builds as a Product Manager for a direct to consumer product
- At least 3+ years of startup experience
- Proven track record of coordinating NPI builds and ensuring success of mass production
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to formulate business cases for executive management
- BS in technical field required, MBA preferred
- The ability to travel overseas to meet with partners and suppliers
This role is offering shares plus base salary, tho find out more please get in touch.