Inteletec has partnered with a healthcare firm going through one of the largest transformations in US healthcare history on a high profile role.
The Product Management Director will lead the development of a major technology initiative within the data science organization.The role will involve ownership of the strategy and execution of a behavior change platform, and will require coordinating the efforts of product managers, frontend and backend engineers, and data scientists.The candidate will be expected to gather stakeholder requirements, determine deliverables, and craft a roadmap.This person will be seen as a thought leader within the organization and the primary driver of this initiative.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
The Product Management Director's role looks like this:
- Strategy - You are able to craft and effectively articulate your vision for the product
- Execution - You can translate high-level strategy into a comprehensive roadmap and deliver on the goals you set for your team
- Leadership - You can effectively lead a team of 3-5 product managers by providing sound guidance and mentorship, as well as coordinating the efforts of several dozen engineers
- Communication - You are a clear, concise communicator with excellent presentation skills and the ability to converse with both engineers and executives
- Data Driven - You know when to use your product intuition and when to let the numbers guide you.You set numeric goals for you and your team and tirelessly strive to reach them
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
- 10+ years of direct product management experience working on technical products
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing people and teams
- Strong health care and/or technology backgrounds preferred
- Strong working knowledge of data science concepts like machine learning and experimentation preferred