A Director of Product Management role has just opened with one of the fastest growing Ad-Tech company's, based out of NYC.
Our client offers an end-to-end advertising solution for digital video. They leverage modern technologies like Google Cloud and Go, along with tasteful use of cryptography and statistics, to deliver a solid platform in an industry where solid platforms are hard to find.
They are now looking to establish the platforms data aggregation and identity resolution roadmap both internall and externall, and looking for the right product lead to be responsible for this.
The Role and Requirements
- Responsible for the developement and growth of new product area - data aggregation and identitiy resolution
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to to ensure accurate ingestion of new data sources into the platform
- Focus product development on audience targeting, identity and measurement within the OTT / Linear space
- Be client facing, and work with client success teams to bring feedback into the product development
- Work with marketing on Go To Market strategies, documentation and information sharing
- 3+ Years of Experience in Product Management
- Prior experience as an Engineer or Developer
- Education in Applied Maths, Stats or STEM field
- Familiar with modern data science and algorithms
- Previous experience successfully launching multiple product features
- Start up mentality