My client is building the world's first investment strategy anyone can improve with their data. They select stocks to a portfolio by analyzing trends in the data and the market. They are building a new kind of company that re-thinks the value of privacy, data rights, and fiduciary responsibility in order to ensure your data is always working for you – like your money. Their teams are continually iterating, solving hard problems, and collaborating to generate new forms of value and economic returns for their users. Working together, they want people to realise the true value of their data! They’ve raised two rounds of funding and approximately $20 million to date. They are looking for a Director of Product Management to head up their Consumer focused finance/investing app.
About the role
- Organization design, leadership, and management of Product Management functions
- Partner with other product directors in the company leadership team
- The external and internal representation of their product vision and roadmap
- Alignment of product strategy across all departments
- KPIs: signup conversion, product engagement, retention
What You bring to the role:
- How do we know we have the right product strategy?
- What is causing our important metrics to behave? Are they behaving as we expect?
- Are we balancing strategy, vision, customer, and business needs?
- How do I create more leverage?
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- A solid understanding of investing
- Experience developing hypotheses, gathering feedback, and A/B testing them when appropriate.
- Able to create, communicate, and execute on a product vision
- A keen understanding of consumer product metrics
- Verbal and written communication skills are critical. Must be able to educate and convince others with their writing.
- Experience in a B2C FinTech
- Product leadership role at a company with an empowered product team model
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
- Mobile experience