My client is a leading (Post IPO) Billion Dollar Valued Cyber Security Vendor, who provides actionable data governance solutions for financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and tech companies. Their innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyse, manage and migrate their unstructured data. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to hire a Director of Professional Services.
- Manage and grow a team of technical PSE resources delivering customer projects.
- Participate in delivery of customer projects as a PSE as required.
- Lead or participate in building key project enablers (e.g., tools, templates, intellectual property) that assist PSEs in delivering projects efficiently.
- Support proper assignment of technical resources to projects based on knowledge of project complexity and PSE skill level.
- Lead efforts to hire and mentor PSE resources as business expands.
- Identify and champion project management, project execution, and internal process improvements.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking. Must be organized, flexible and able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and technical communication skills.
- Knowledge of and success performing in a role within a professional services organization supporting enterprise customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 10 years serving in a client-facing services sales / delivery role.
- Experience / certifications in multiple leading IT security, network, and IoT technologies (preferred).
OTE up to 135K GBP
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info