Director of Sales Enablement
My series C client has a unique database, built from Apache Druid, that is enabling them to develop the next generation of analytics applications. With their platform, developers can build without constraints as their database lets them create interactive data experiences on streaming and batch data with limitless scale and at the best economics. Backed by leading investors including a16z and Bessemer Venture Partners, they are on a fast growth trajectory - disrupting the $100B database market - with customers including Twitter, Salesforce, Reddit, and Intercontinental Exchange.
They are looking for a motivated, results oriented, and innovative Director of Global Sales Enablement to lead, design, and build their sales enablement program. This individual would work closely with our Sales Leadership, Product, and Marketing teams to incorporate and enhance existing programs while creating new ones. You will determine the best way to ensure their field teams are fully equipped to engage our customers on our existing products while staying informed on the latest developments of their technology.
- Lead, create, and develop the sales enablement program, materials, methodologies, and tools to support our GTM motion and increase sales productivity.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and key stakeholders to identify actionable initiatives and programs to deliver content, process, and tools at scale
- Coordinate cross functionally to create/curate/standardize sales enablement curriculum across the company.
- Deliver training & workshops through on-demand, virtual, and in-person sessions
- Plan and execute on New Hire Trainings, participate in Quarter Business Reviews, and lead their annual Sales Kick Off
- Ensure consistency with our GTM motion across Sales and Marketing teams. Convert their GTM and product strategy into engaging training modules that will provide our sales reps with the knowledge they need to decrease deal cycles/accelerate ramp times. Provide the field teams with a strong understanding of complex technological issues that will allow them to partner with our customers and prospects confidently
- Develop their Sales Enablement cadence starting with New Hire Training and check-ins throughout the ramping process.
- Establish LMS and use the appropriate tools and methods to keep the field up to date on the latest GTM developments by establishing a culture of continuous learning and coaching for their sales teams
- Establish metrics measuring sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Identify the qualitative and quantitative keys to success for our GTM teams and design ways to measure and track progress over time
- Partner with sales leadership to identify and develop region/segment specific challenges.
- Assist with territory carving processes to ensure focus on the right accounts and increase sales productivity
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise B2B Sales Enablement/Training, Product Marketing, or Sales, in a high tech environment.
- Experience leading, managing, and building sales enablement teams
- Deep understanding of enablement best practices, SaaS business model, database/enterprise software sales cycles, sales processes, sales coaching, and sales methodologies/messaging (MEDDICC)
- Experience with enablement and sales tools including Salesforce, sales productivity tools, content and learning management systems
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Ability to independently manage ambiguity and work collaboratively to drive outcomes and meet deadlines. Work with multiple priorities/deals simultaneously in a fast-paced environment across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively and an aptitude for problem-solving with a proven track record of creativity and innovation
- Flexibility to travel as needed