My client is a world leader in fleet tracking technology, currently 10th largest in the industry and is based in the New York Area but are looking to hire remotely on the West Coast.
The Director of Sales is responsible for hiring, training, developing and managing a team of Sales Executives that are focused on generating new business, and consistently exceeding assigned quarterly and annual quotas.
- Provide leadership to a collaborative, high-performing sales team: Inspire, empower, coach and motivate, while pairing business and revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train and motivate and grow sales staff
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region based on expertise in qualification and sales process review
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years direct sales experience
- Experience with selling SaaS solutions
- Previous sales experience with fleet management and telematics is prefered
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a
- Sales leader
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue
Please note this is a remote role
OTE- Up to $300K, depending on experience