Director of Strategic Finance - Join a rapidly expanding fintech/real estate company (Series B, $1.5bn valuation) and take your career to the next level.
In this pivotal role, you'll play a critical part in shaping the future of financial services and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. As a strategic thought partner, you'll support the product and commercial teams by conducting ad hoc analyses to better understand growth, profitability, and unit economics.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the executive team, you'll provide data-driven insights and recommendations to inform key business decisions.
- You'll own the company's financial model, serving as the internal authority on key performance metrics and financial drivers.
- With a focus on accuracy and efficiency, you'll lead the company's quarterly and annual budgeting process, gathering inputs from leaders across the organization.
- You'll design and implement new processes to drive accountability and predictability in financial performance.
- Additionally, you'll work on fundraising and financing activities, preparing board presentations, and investor communications.
To be successful in this role,
- You should have 3+ years of experience in top-tier investment banking or private equity, or
- 5+ years in FP&A at a high-growth company.
- Exposure to fintech, financial services, payments, or loyalty/rewards businesses is a plus, but not required.
- You should be a strategic thinker with strong self-drive, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up environment and make a significant impact on the company's success.