A Director of Workplace Operations is being sought by a fast growing Series B Adtech Company based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This role will be the point person for Talent, Culture, HR, & Facilities and will be in charge of making sure that the office has a great environment, operates effectively and help makes the people more efficient.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Manage and coordinate talent acquisition with external partners
- Run employee onboarding process
- Full facilities/office management responsibility
- Employee/exec and BOD calendar and coordination
- Employee benefits management
- Coordinate and organise internal training
- Liason with external partners, legal, local vendors
- Lead and manage the workplace budget
- Love the team, work with them and make the office amazing
- Highly entrepreneurial
- Great Communicator
- Positive, creative and constructive
- Works well with management
- 5-7 years workplace operations experience
- has worked at a great culture and company
- has used tools like BambooHR, ATS tracking, TriNet
Competitive Salary, full benefits and Equity on offer.
To find out more please get in touch.