Founded in 2014, our client is reinventing the payments stack, providing frictionless checkout and 100% fraud coverage. Currently backed by a number of investors including founders of PayPal, Intuit, Splunk, StubHub, and Oculus.
We’re hiring our first Director of Marketing, who will define and execute our marketing strategy to support growth. You will build and guide our marketing team to share their mission and value with prospective customers, recruits, investors, and with our broader community. You should have prior experience building successful marketing teams from scratch.
- Up-level and roll out our marketing strategy, including external PR, thought leadership, product marketing, sales enablement, digital and social marketing, and trade shows / events
- Develop our positioning, marketing tone, and creative direction to build our brand
- Work closely with our Sales, Growth, and Product/Engineering teams to ensure our marketing strategy supports and accelerates their growth
- Build our marketing capacity to generate inbound leads, inform prospective recruits, and make Bolt a household name among the wider public
- Successful history of scaling marketing programs (e.g. taking company from $5M to $50-75M+ in ARR), including 2+ years at a single company scaling the team and function
- Experience in B2B or ecommerce context
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience setting and achieving ambitious KPIs with a small team
- High ability to understand and communicate ideas on subjects including machine learning, payments, and blockchain/ cryptocurrency
- Ability to evaluate ROI of various strategies and channels, and to both strategize and operate effectively
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism