Fortune 500 health company is expanding their Data Science/ Analytics team and looking to add a Strategic Planning Operations Leader.
This senior role will report into the Technology Data & Digital Organization and will act as the right-hand person to the VP of Digital Innovation.
- Help drive strategic business planning, support and direct change management
- Serve as a trusted advisor and brainstorming partner
- Help strategic ideas take root and provide early facilitation until a more formal project is established
- Advanced Analytics / Data Science: Creating intelligence, analytics/insights and customer experience capabilitiesImplement the appropriate tools and measurement systems to drive the adoption of technology strategy
- Work with leadership to deliver, monitor and communicate progress on Digital Transformation and metrics aligned with the Technology strategy
- Drive a cohesive approach aligning to Change Management activities including communications planning, training and stakeholder management
- Build connections across all leadership of the organization
- Support the VP in the preparation of board, executive committee, and presentations
- 10+ years business experience driving execution and adoption of key strategic programs across large teams
- Understanding of advanced data analytics, data science and digital technology
- Ability to work in a flexible manner in line with the organization’s objectives and willingness to undertake other duties as reasonably requested
- Experience with navigating and driving transformation in a large, complex environment
- Hands on operations experience
- Project management skills and experience