I am working with a pioneering Electric Vehicle MicroMobility startup, based out of Los Angeles w/ an ever-expanding presence across the globe. Their eco-friendly, all-electric personal use vehicles help to reduce congestion and carbon emissions in major cities.
They have rapidly grown, raising over $400m (Series C) and are pushing a $3bn valuation - A true unicorn, a true disruptor, challenging the norms of every day city transportation issues.
The team has grown to >1000 in 2 years. I am looking for a Vehicle Compliance SME, experienced w/ Global regulatory issues in the automotive industry - Must have a technical background.
- 10+ years' experience dealing with International regulatory bodies in the automotive industry
- Technical - Product-based background - Deep understanding of all areas of building new products, legally allowed on the roads
- Background in regulatory compliance: State, Federal International government experience
- Experience working closely with Hardware, Vehicle Packaging, Design, and Product teams to collaborate on ongoing product features, safety issues, and concerns
- Subject Matter Expert
- Strong, very competitive salary
- Director-level equity
- Opportunity to step into a global role
- Outstanding benefits package
- Relocation package
This role is open to anyone in the USA, with FULL legal working rights - Candidates in the Greater Los Angles area, or willing to relocate, will take preference