If you are looking to make a difference in the healthcare industry this could be a great opportunity to join a company where you can grow in a supportive work environment.
- The role involves contributing to a variety of strategic customer experience improvements, evangelizing the future vision of digital engineering, and brainstorming with architects, product managers, data scientists, and fellow engineers.
- Create visionary engineering roadmaps which will advance the team towards engineering goals
- Pioneer the use of new and cutting-edge code and technology
- Design innovative and highly complex software architecture and participates in setting vision for software development for organization
- Be the leader in making informed technical decisions quickly and take ownership of applications at scale
- Oversee the development and implementation of code for unprecedented and/or highly complex software applications
- Use your unique renown technical expertise to make recommendations for continuous improvement
- The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, experience with professional software engineering best practices, and knowledge of security best practices.
- You should have at least 12+ years of software development experience,
- Experience with cloud technologies containers orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant
- Ability to identify a vision along with the plans, which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions and issues in the short, medium and long term.
- Able to influence and present sound and well-reasoned positions to persuade individuals in a way that results in agreement or behavior change
- Experience in having architected, designed, delivered and operationalized scalable microservices-based web/ webservices applications in cloud native environments
- Advanced degree, experience with container orchestration technologies, and having contributed to open-source projects or industry standards is preferred.
- Competitive base salary with bonus & equity
- Excellent health, dental & vision
- Education benefits