My client is a B2B payments platform that is revolutionizing the way businesses process payments. Their software makes it possible to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, eliminate transaction fees, and enable new revenue. They are scaling out their Marketing team and looking for a Email Marketing Manager.
- End to end ownership of the email and database marketing for all solutions and lines of business.
- Create and maintain email nurture campaigns using appropriate segmentation strategies.
- Identify and segment target audiences to effectively grow their marketing database
- Build and maintain email communication templates within their Marketing Automation platform (Hubspot)
- Delivering campaign performance reporting and analysis
- Perform A/B testing and measurement of email campaigns to improve core KPIs (open rates, click-through rates, qualified leads, appointments)
- Build and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior, activity data, industry, and demographics
- Work with design and content teams to develop new assets and content for use in nurture campaigns
- Implement lead scoring and other database segmentation strategies to improve targeting and communications
- Maintain email calendar and work closely with Marketing organization to schedule key messages and communications to various audiences.
- 5 + years of experience running email marketing campaigns
- Expert-level knowledge of building and running trigger and nurture campaigns within Marketing Automation software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Experience with database segmentation and targeting to develop persona-based or demographic-based email campaigns
- Experience developing lead scoring models and triggers to improve database quality and email targeting
- Understanding of key KPIs for email marketing campaigns to drive testing and improvements
- Ability to write effective on-brand copy with acute attention to detail
- Proven track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business insights
- Creative and insightful problem solver; you care deeply about our users and can build detailed targeting as well as fabulous, on-brand experiences for them
- Proficient with segmentation, reporting, and how to use data to drive business decisions
- Strong results orientation, consistent record performing to ambitious growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment