Engineering Lead/Manager | NY Start-up $1bn+ Raised!
One of our clients have just successfully raised over $1bn+ which is incredible!
They are now looking to hire for an engineering lead/manager for their team in New York.
As mentioned, they have raised over $1bn with offices in SF and NY. Their mission is to help change and save the lives of millions of people worldwide with an innovative healthcare product. Their team consists of experts from Technology, Healthcare and BioTech. They are expanding rapidly and are looking to add expert scientists and engineers to their team.
- Most of your time will be spent deep in the code; you should have a complete understanding of all technical aspects of your team’s vertical and continually push to improve architecture, performance, tooling, and overall customer experience.
- Be a hands-on developer with the skills and experience required to develop and deliver large pieces of functionality, setting an example for your team.
- You will work directly with your product manager to define your team’s roadmap and be accountable for the the team’s overall performance.
- You will lead and mentor a team of 3-4 engineers to hone their technical abilities and push them forward in their careers
- Minimum 4+ years hands-on back-end programming experience using Ruby on Rails
- React, Redux, Docker, AWS, Terraform
- Prior experience designing and building scalable micro-services and asynchronous processing systems.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs.
- Knowledge of NoSQL such as AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis.
circa $200k + 30% bonus + equity!