Want to work for one of the fast-growing marketplaces in New York. Our client are seeking an Engineering Manager to help grow their team.
Due to the rapid growth of their engineering team, they are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a team of talented engineers.
- You must have a strong interest in teaching along with learning, tech best practices and exploring new ways of running a team.
- You’ll manage multiple pods, thoughtfully understanding which projects most align with individual interests, skills and career goals.
- You’ll mentor engineers to help further their technical and career development, inspiring them to be their best and grow
- As an Engineering Manager, you will be empowered to build teams that represent our collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture. We foresee this role growing into a larger function within the organization and welcome you to help define it.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience in our stack is a plus, we use:
- Python/Django in the backend with GraphQL
- React in the frontend
- Docker used from development to production
- Code reviews and unit tests for all code
- 1+ years experience leading and mentoring a team of at least 8 engineers
Whats on offer
- A culture of collaboration, diversity, inclusiveness, teaching + learning and building solid tech
- Collaborate with teams in NY, LA, Paris, Milan, London, and Australia
- Invitations to sample sales and access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
Get in touch to find out more