Our client who are a Series A startup that is focused on disrupting the high growth, high turnover food service industry. Their goal is to continually improve the lives and livelihoods of the service industry professionals they serve with unmatched access to careers, content and connections. The team is led by an experienced set of consumer technology veterans from LinkedIn, Lynda, Art.com, NoWait, and Home Away who have experience building rich, customer friendly experiences.
As Engineering Manager, you will help shape and scale the engineering team consisting already of 6 engineers based across San Francisco & Texas.
- Strong Team leadership experience - At least 2 years of commercial management experience
- Startup experience is essential as you will lead and manage a small team
- Strong 8 years plus using Core Java
- Exposure to React would be very helpful
- Last thing: bring a sense of humor and one or two passions outside of your professional interests. They are a team of diverse viewpoints and intellectual approaches, but humor and a breadth of interests make the team stronger (and more fun)!
One more last thing:
Our client are a dog, bike, Friday cocktails, and snack-friendly office.
Benefits: Including competitive salaries, commuter benefits, flexible schedule options, 401K matching, excellent healthcare benefits, time off for nonprofit work, and more.