Intelletec has partnered with a Profitable FinTech company that is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead their Cloud Applications Services team in Menlo Park, CA!
The client has built America's leading solution for personal finance management software and are committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. This role will be key in building out new features as their platform has been built from the ground up and leverages cloud based microservices. As they continue to innovate in their development of advanced connectivity solutions, integrated financial services, and machine learning/AI initiatives - all aimed at furthering their mission and pioneering the fintech space.
- Directly manage the Cloud Application Services team and their efforts to provide personal finance solutions on a microservices platform
- Partner closely with a cross-functional team of key stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle
- Contribute to strategic technical plans for the platform
- Create a culture that motivates the team to excel by promoting ownership, empowerment, collaboration, innovation, and transparency
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry, with 2+ years in engineering management
- Strong people-management skills with a track record of leading high-performing engineering teams
- Solid technical background in working with cloud-based microservices (AWS preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Java, REST APIs, and relational databases
- Experience leading a team with an Agile development process (Scrum or Kanban)
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent