I am partnered with a leading digital wallet company is seeking an Engineering Manager to join their team. As the Engineering Manager, you will have a pivotal role in shaping the roadmap decisions and project planning for their innovative financial platform.
My client is a forward-thinking company with a mission to reimagine the potential of money, empowering individuals to maximize its benefits. Their innovative digital wallet replaces traditional banking services with a streamlined platform that offers better earnings, rewards, and automated financial features. They are also pioneers of the world's FIRST open rewards currency, revolutionizing the flow of traditional money. As a crypto-enabled company, they are dedicated to supporting our community and driving future advancements in the protocol.
Location: 100% Remote
Founded in 2018
Funding: Series B, $100M in Funding
Compensation: Up to $230k base + Tokens/Equity
- Take the lead in internal discussions and decision-making processes related to the roadmap and project planning.
- Anticipate system upgrades and R&D priorities within the next 12 months, addressing deep system design questions and managing complex project management challenges.
- Identify and manage roadmap dependencies to ensure seamless implementation of new features and enhancements.
- While coding skills are not a primary requirement for this role, any ability in the technology stack is highly valued and considered a bonus.
- Work with a talented team and leverage existing team and process foundations within the company.
Join us at a leading digital wallet company and be part of an exciting experiment in the future of a rewards economy. This company is not just a bank, it's something better.
To apply, please submit your resume and interest in the role.