My client a global technology giant is looking for an engineering manager to be part of a growing leadership team.
You will join a company who are bringing their product to the masses so people can figure out how to put their best financial foot forward. If you have a technical background and are interested in all the challenges of people leadership, this is a role that would be ideal for you.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Managing one or more engineering teams
- Working closely with Product Management and be excited about product strategy
- Providing technical strategy and direction to the team.
- People care! One-on-ones, growth & development plans, performance feedback, compensation, and making sure your team is effective and happy.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- You’ll be on a mission to help people learn about their finances
- You’ll learn a lot doing it; you will care about the art of engineering leadership
- Technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, data science, and high-quality user experience backed by complex business logic.
- 2+ years of engineering management experience.
- Previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor.
- Strong Engineering experience ( Scala,PHP,Ruby,Python,Spark)
- Willingness to lead initiatives and a catalyst for change throughout the whole organization.
- Strong communication skills with engineers and non-technical folks.
- Experience delivering product in an agile environment.
- A love of web and mobile products.
- You are happy to revolutionize