I am partnered with the market leader in the Sustainable AI space. They are currently leveraging AI to track demand and manage orders for grocery stores.
The company has raised over $30 million in funding and is looking to rapidly grow its team over the course of the next year. The team is located in San Francisco and has plans to move to a hybrid model (Office & WFH).
A few key details Listed below -
- 5+ Years of Experience in Machine Learning, 2+ Years of experience in a leadership role
- Ability to take successful, complex research ideas from experimentation to production
- Strong programming skills in a scientific computing language such as Python. Experience using frameworks for machine learning and data science like scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy
- Experience working with ML tools such as Tensorflow, Keras, and Pytorch
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the capability to drive cross-functional requirements with product and engineering teams
- Comfortable in a Collaborative Start-up environment
Nice to have:
- Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, or similar
- Experience with MLOps systems
- A drive to keep up and build on cutting edge research
- Experience working with Supply chain, Consumer-based, Sustainable, or Green AI
- Competitive Compensation
- Awesome Benefits
- Potential to grow alongside a fast-paced team!