Engineering Manager - Ruby
An Engineering Manager is being sought by one of the fastest growing B2B marketplaces in the world to help work on their core platform and grow the team.
Our client is one of the biggest digital marketplaces connecting brands and retailers across the globe, enabling faster transactions across the entire retail process. They are backed by some of the worlds top VCs and serve over 2000 leading brands.
- You will be an Engineering Manager to lead a team of talented engineers. You will have a strong interest in teaching along with learning, tech best practices and exploring new ways of running a team. You’ll manage multiple teams, thoughtfully understanding which projects most align with individual interests, skills and career goals.
- As the Engineering Manager, you will mentor engineers to help further their technical and career development.
- This role will likely move into a bigger function, helping shape the future of the technical side of the company and the team as a whole.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience Ruby/Rails in the backend with React in the frontend
- Docker used from development to production
- 1+ years experience leading teams of ~10 Engineers
Collaborate with our teams across the world with offices in NY, LA, Paris, London, and Australia
Generous flexible working
Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company events, meetups and speaker series