Engineering Manager - Python/React
An Engineering Manager is being sought by one of the fastest growing B2B marketplaces in the world to help work on their core platform and grow the team.
Our client is one of the biggest digital marketplaces connecting brands and retailers across the globe, enabling faster transactions across the entire retail process.
Currently at Series B stage, having raised over $20m, they continue to be backed by some of the worlds top VCs and are now serving over 2000 leading brands.
- Lead a team of talented engineers.
- You’ll manage multiple teams, thoughtfully understanding which projects most align with individual interests, skills and career goals.
- You will mentor engineers to help further their technical and career development.
- This role will likely move into a bigger function, helping shape the future of the technical side of the company and the team as a whole.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years experience leading teams of ~10 Engineers
- Experience with Python/Django in the backend with GraphQL and React in the frontend
- Docker used from development to production
What's on offer?
- Salary up to $250k - depending on experience
- Collaborate with our teams across the world with offices in NY, LA, Paris, London, and Australia
- Generous flexible working
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company events, meetups and speaker series