Engineering Team Lead
Founded in 2013, our client's lending platform has helped 10,000+ business owners simplify their cashflow management, boost growth, and take advantage of new opportunities.
As a leading FinTech company, they are backed by Menlo Ventures, LightSpeed Ventures, 83North, Silicon Valley Bank, Citi Ventures, M12 and Nationwide Insurance among other notable investors.
As an Engineering Team Lead with strong python and people skills you will manage a growing team. In this role, you have the opportunity to lead the challenging development of our various web apps and backend processes.
Joining as an Engineering Team Leader is an amazing opportunity in our continuously growing and successful company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage prioritization, resource allocation, tasks and projects
- Lead architecture solutions design, planning and executions with other stakeholders to deliver software that meets customer and business needs
- Code Review
- Team members training and mentoring
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Knowledge of Python (5+ years)
- 2+ years relevant experience managing fast-paced and dynamic engineering team
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork and commitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree. BS in CS or EE
- Knowledge of Django (2+ years)
- Experience with Celery, RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration
- Knowledge of ORM, SQL and Data Modeling
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployments, develops and web security
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance for SF/NJ employees
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- Pet-friendly offices
For more information, please contact email@example.com