|As an Enterprise Account Executive, you must have a proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of web, mobile products, and the strategies around them. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and what kind of custom software product they want to build. You value customer relationships and know how to drive business forward.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Develop and expand key accounts
- Provide consistent product value to all of your customers
- Understand and speak to trends in startups and technology
- Develop long-term partnerships with globally recognized companies
- Manage customer relationships across their entire life cycle
- Identify client needs and position our client in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units
- Work with our customer success team to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- 7+ years in a closing sales role
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a client’s needs are.
- Hardworking - you’re one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organized - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Technical - you have an understanding of how software gets built.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
Base salaries up to $130K and 50/50 split OTE!
Please contact email@example.com for more info.