Enterprise Account Executive | Leading EdTech Company | Minneapolis
Our partner is a leader is a pioneer in the EdTech space and learning content delivery for businesses. They have raised over $100m in funding to date and are currently going through an exciting period of growth!
Their mobile enablement platform is trusted by some of the biggest brands and they are now in need of passionate account executives to help add to the already impressive list of logos
- Grow the enterprise customer base by closing strategic accounts on our target list.
- Communicate the value of the company to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers.
- Work closely with the Business Development Representative to nurture new leads.
- Manage complex sales cycles and provide account leadership and direction in the pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Provide regular feedback to the product team around market changes and customer needs.
- 4+ years software sales experience with 2+ years in outside sales closing mid to large sized customers.
- Prior work with Fortune 500 companies a plus.
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales targets.
- A consultative selling approach - you cater to the needs of each business and take time to understand each stakeholder’s goals.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Attention to detail with impeccable follow-through and a commitment to customer success.
- Technical understanding around mobile and/or web technologies.
- Experience in the publishing or educational technology fields a plus.
For more information about the position. Hit apply now or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org