My client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in NewYork City. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M.Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive in New York City.
Role and Responsibilities: The Enterprise Account Executive will focus on the following business;
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of my client's solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the solution
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in Enterprise Account Executive at a SaaS company – MUST
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals - MUST
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Base salaries up to $180K + excellent benefits.