A fast growing Series B cloud-based company that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact are rapidly increasing their sales team.
My client serve over 95 enterprises across a wide range of markets including technology, retail, restaurants, manufacturing, hospitals, and Universities, and have a wide range of clients.
Due to rapid growth across their Sales team, they are looking to grow. This is a full-time, high-activity role that will require you to work directly with their SDR, marketing, and customer success teams. This is a currently a team of 50 who are based in San Francisco.
- A 4-year bachelor degree
- 3 to 6 years of quota-carrying sales experience
- At least 3 years selling to mid-size or enterprise companies, having achieved deal outcomes over $30,000
- Prior success in business process, cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive experience building customer relationships and managing prospects through complex product evaluations
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts and upsells
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
- Ability to travel for deals
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies, and able to thrive in a growing startup environment
- $90K BASE
- OTE: $160K
- The Commission is uncapped and accelerates at x2
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org