My client is an exciting Series C SaaS startup based in NYC. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. Due to increased growth and expansion they are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of my clients solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the solution
- 2+ years’ experience working in Enterprise Account Executive at a SaaS company – MUST
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals - MUST
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
Base salaries up to $180K + excellent benefits.
For more info please contact email@example.com