Enterprise Account Executive w/ Cutting Edge SaaS DaaS Startup
One of our clients is going through an exciting period of growth and is searching for a senior account excecutive to join the team!
Our provides high quality location and movement DaaS to startups, cities, retailers, real estate developers, advertisers, investors, healthcare innovators, and other organizations seeking to understand human movement patterns, make better decisions, and improve the world.
With 100s of billions of anonymized GPS pings adding up to over 2 terabytes gathered, cleaned, and verified daily, our Movement Panel is big data, quality data, and trusted data. Combining raw location data with best-in-class point of interest polygon places data results in our Visits Panel.
Our client raised a $20M Series A in 2017 and is profitable. Our client is a B2B company that sells data to data scientists and machine learning engineers
- Have a huge impact on company topline as you work with the revenue leader and go-to-market team
- Drive ARR growth through direct sales of our leading geo-location data subscription products
- Sell to innovators in Fortune 500 companies, startups, and the public sector in diverse industries
- Own your sales pipeline from prospect to close
- Transition accounts seamlessly to the Customer Success team with strong client use cases that support recurring renewals
- Adapt and improve existing sales processes and analytics: Maintain impeccable tracking and reporting in CRM and contribute to development of sales process
- 5+ years experience, with 3+ years successful track record selling enterprise SaaS, DaaS, compute, or data infrastructure to product and technical buyers with ACVs in the hundreds of thousands
- Have a self-starter, positive attitude and contribute to team culture
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex sales cycles
- You are excited about our mission to gather, curate, and deliver geo-spatial data products to enable innovation in real estate, public health, transportation, advertising, investing, and more
- You are skilled in managing the enterprise sales cycle. You can prospect through direct outreach, qualify, manage technical data evaluations, negotiate terms, pricing, and close
- You are eager to run and own a high volume, prospect-to-close sales pipeline
- You’ve sold and thrived within a startup and can deliver results without unlimited resources