A leading (Post IPO) Billion Dollar Valued Cyber Security Vendor is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager in Holland.
They provide actionable data governance solutions for financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and tech companies. Their innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyse, manage and migrate their unstructured data.
The Account Manager will be aligned with a local Sales Engineer. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
Role and Responsibilities The Enterprise Account Manager will focus on the following business;
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted leads
- Support the reseller communication channel throughout the sales process
- Managing Long complex deal value in the Large Enterprise (Average deal value upwards of £80k)
- Partner with Sales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach
Skills and Experience:
- 4 + years in Software - upselling and cross-selling into the IT suite / Cyber (Enterprise level)
- A healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts in a given territory
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience selling security software products through the use of channel partners
- Market Competitive, plus bonus
- Remote working in Holland, Ideally near Amsterdam