Our client is a large global company that empowers its users to take their brands, businesses and workflow online. Due to their continued growth and expansion in Miami they are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Manager.
You'll be focused on managing the ongoing relationships and success of enterprise customers. The enterprise team is responsible for onboarding new customers, managing and implementing web based projects, helping customers understand and implement new features. We also work directly with our Product team to deliver customer feedback.
Enterprise Account Manager Requirements :
- Own a book of business of enterprise accounts, be a trusted partner and consultant, and provide guidance on launching and optimizing their deployment following web development best practices
- Partner with Product teams to create tailored customer onboarding workshops and trainings based on predetermined business requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries about product questions and provide solutions to complex use cases and workflows
- Conduct customer business reviews to assess progress against desired business outcomes
- Foster customer health through periodic website reviews that facilitate new feature adoption and drive continuous business value throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Identify growth opportunities and facilitate the renewal process with enterprise customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify customer references and case studies
- Act as the voice of the customer with the product team, helping shape the evolution of the product
- You want to understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately measure financial impact on the customer’s business and you’re excited to dive into the technical details of the product.
- You have great organizational, project and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and you’re able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way to both internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in account management or project management with a SaaS company or digital marketing agency
$130 OTE with 80/20 split + Equity and Benefits