Our client has a SaaS product that provides a 360 degree view of the customers and processes where your team spends most of their time. They integrate with tools such as Slack, calendar, email and CRM's to identify lower priority accounts, increase upsells and reduce churn. Due to recent funding and continued growth they are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager.
As an Enteprise AM you will:
- Retain and grow existing customer accounts.
- Build and own relationships with enterprise accounts to establish yourself as a trusted partner.
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with customers.
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships.
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues.
- 5+ years of experience in account management/client services roles at SaaS companies.
- Experience with increasing revenue and adoption from existing accounts.
- Can drive strong commercial outcomes for both Retain and our Clients.
- Excellent written communication skills and naturally articulate.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
OTE between $250K
For more info please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org