My client is an exciting Series C SaaS startup based in NYC. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. Due to increased growth and expansion they are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Manager.
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will:
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise-level accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Possess a comprehensive understanding ot the solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Partner with others to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (50-150K ACV)
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - benefit
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Base salaries up to $150K + excellent benefits.
For more info please contact email@example.com