My client is one of the leading SaaS platforms advancing the energy industry towards a transparent and zero-waste marine supply chain. They are helping the world's largest energy companies move equipment and raw materials across the oceans more efficiently, due to a recent funding round and increased growth they are hiring a number of Enterprise AE's.
As an Enterprise AE you will:
- Develop new business opportunities into top Global 2000 accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
- Manage complex sales cycles to close new customers and nurture developing accounts through a disciplined “land & expand” strategy
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close.
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Work with Customer Success, product and founding team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- Work with C-suite, product and customer team to help share product direction and strategy
- Min 2-4+ years of quota-carrying enterprise software or SaaS sales experience in a closing role.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement against plan in past positions (top 10-20% of company)
- Proven ability to close big 5 and 6 figure deals across a wide range of industry verticals.
- Big plus- Experience selling into the energy, O&G, trading, mining, maritime or transportation industry
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across both business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment with an early stage company
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong prospecting, relationship building, negotiation and consultation skills.
- The ability to perform with minimal management supervision
- OTE up to $260k plus equity