My client is a Series B AI/ML startup who have raised over $60M in funding. They build and maintain data sets to help accelerate machine learning and AI. Its high-precision placed data covers business listings, building footprints, and aggregated foot traffic data for millions of points of interest (POI) and thousands of brands in the US and Canada. Due continued growth and a recent raise they are looking to hire an Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
As an Enterprise CSM you will:
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Manage technical support requests, and uncover underlying issues to be resolved.
- Work with internal teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships) to drive results for your customer base.
- Be directly responsible for expanding and renewing a book of business.
- Enthusiastically run with an ever-evolving list of initiatives.
- Have an opportunity to build and shape the direction of our CS team.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- The ability to develop deep technical knowledge of a product and creatively leverage that information to address customer needs.
- A strong track record of working with decision makers within organizations to align product value with organizational need and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to get leverage by automating or building repeatable process to make an organization more efficient.
- A strong desire to learn about a wide range of subject matter.
- Experience delivering results that exceed expectations, particularly in challenging situations.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
Base salaries up to $140k plus equity and excellent benefits.
For more info please feel free to reach out to email@example.com