My client is an exciting Series C SaaS startup based in NYC. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. Due to increased growth and expansion they are looking to hire an Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will:
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of Enterprise level accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Develop individual sales plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on our clients platform, with a deep understanding of their capabilities and value
- Develop an account strategy for each Enterprise customer to hit retention and up-sell targets
- Partner with others to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
- 2+ years’ experience working in Enterprise Account Executive at a SaaS company – MUST
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals - MUST
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
Base salaries up to $130K + excellent benefits.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org