We are seeking motivated individuals to provide direct technical support to an executive committee. As a technical support specialist, you will be responsible for supporting a wide range of technology, from desktops to mobile devices, and developing custom workflow applications. This role offers the opportunity to work in an inclusive, collaborative, and engaging working environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide on-site and off-site support for all technology-related needs of the Executive Committee.
- Research, test, and evaluate new technology products.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Develop custom workflow applications and monitoring and administration tools to automate maintenance tasks.
- Participate in firm wide technology projects
Who you are:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows enterprise environment and standard applications.
- Experience with general systems administration, including hardware and software administration and phone, desk-side, trade floor, and/or remote user support.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Resourceful with the ability to combine independent research, prior experience, and critical analysis to resolve unfamiliar problems.
- An impressive history of achievement academically or professionally
Why you should join:
- Competitive salary ranging from $100,000 to $175,000 annually.
- Year-end bonus guaranteed in the first year of hire.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, 401k contribution matching, wellness reimbursement, family building benefits, and a charitable gift match program.
If you feel this is an exciting opportunity and you are interested in learning more, apply today!